All right, ladies and gentlemen, here we are again. Today it’s for a merry note, my dear friend Davide Mana choose to assign a Boomstick Award to this blog.
What? Don’t you know what the Hell is a Boomstick Award? (pun intended) Come in and get the news.
This award has been created by Germano “Hell” (hence the joke), the owner of “Book an Negative” blog. The basic idea is of course to give some recognition to other blogs, following a simple set of rules (I get it, in their english translation, from Karavansara).
1 . the awards are 7, not one more, not one less.
2 . those that do not get a Boomstick do not deserve any explanation or justification
3 . prized must be motivated, if briefly
4 . the rules cannot be changed
What if you do not comply? Then you will get another award, the shameful “Bitch, please” award. But I don’t want to waste time about it. Firstly, this is MY boomstick!
More about my personal choice for a boomstick at the end of the post. And now, my choices for the prize, presented in no particular order.
1) Karavansara, by Davide Mana; because he believes in what he’s doing and he will pushing harder and faster, no matter the odds.
2) Strategie Evolutive, also by Davide Mana; the best blog ever in Italian and it’s just back from the dead, ready to kick ass again.
3) Redjack, by Alessandro Mana; by far, it’s the best Italian ripperologist. This guy is doing one Hell of a work, time and again.
4) Il giorno degli zombi, by Lucia Patrizi; the place to be in the Italian blogosphere if you’re interest in horror movies. Then she delivers two killer novels that should be translated worldwide.
5) Space of Entropy, by Marina Belli; a true friend and a very good writer, maybe too shy to release her most ambitious work so far. C’mon, give’em that “beast”.
6) Aislinn dreams, by Aislinn; she’s doing her best, with a smile and a middle finger at the ready. Want more?
7) Senza errori di stumpa, by Chiara Prezzavento; a fine lady, with a gift for words and a ton of style.
Now, talking about that boomstick… you see, I’m a bit crazy about weapons and the iconic character of Ash always makes me smile when it comes to shoot out some demon. I mean, in the movies this part (using the rifle) was never meant to be realistic and so on, but I’m in charge here, so this will be my boomstick of choice (beware, you demons!)
(For those who want to know, it’s a Beretta ARX-160)